Saturday, September 5, 2009

I think it's time to start a new blog. Maybe I'm not as different as I feel from when I had the last one, but the fact remains that I don't want to use it, don't feel that much present connection to it.

Things that have changed:
.
* I'm generally more disciplined, physically and mentally. Maybe as a result, I'm less likely to
be easy going and quicker to be critical and vocal about it.

* Finally took some time to become better at drawing, no depending on wonky shapes
and colors to express myself. So more drawings look okay to leave as drawings.

* More music of more types is now a big part of my life.

* I'm writing again and feeling good about it.

* I have a dog again and apparently that's a necessity.

So drawing, painting and bits of writing are coming to live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment